Friday, September 22, 2006

I have the most wonderful Secret Pal!!!!

I have the 'bestest SP' - she really out did herself!!! I LOVE everything!!!! Check out the these pictures. It was all wrapped as one gift then after I ripped it open I found out this great diaper bag had more wrapped presents inside. Only then did I remembered to run upstairs and get the camera.
















I got a fantistic fuchcia diaper bag (am I a total dork because I was thinking that I could just use it as a purse now), two adorable bibs, and three books. They are 'The Grouchy Ladybug', 'Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed' and the 'Belly Button Book'. I love everything - and the color of the diaper bag is perfect!!!

I've already walked around the house 'testing it out'. Like I said I'm a total dork, want-to-be drool stained mommy!

Again, thanks so much - you really made my day a whole lot brighter!

Sherry


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that you like your package. I would use that bag for a purse too. Put it to use now!

September 27, 2006 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home