Thursday, September 28, 2006

I opened my door to a surprise! Thank you Secret Pal!

I was on my way out the front door to get the mail and there was a box right there as I was about to step out.
I brought it in and waited for Wendy to wake up from her nap to open it. She gets so excited over packages. Mike even got to see us open it.
Inside was the absolutely sweetest pair of Ladybug sandals size 1 for Mylie. I do hope she is that small!!! Wendy was a size 3-4 when we got her home. Since we have asked for even younger...maybe they will fit. Too, she may be just built differently from Wendy. I just love the note with the thought that I could always hang them from my car mirror. I laughed so hard! Mike said if Mylie can't wear them we will display them some how. Holly, my 18 year old said that I can always give them to her when she has children. Needless to say the Sandals were a HUGE hit.
I got a kick out of the Hot Tamales! I love taking them to the movies. I use to eat one with a couple of bites of popcorn...really pretty good. But, now with my new diet lifestyle that has been forced on me I can't eat the popcorn at the theater. I can eat Smart Pop at home though. So tomorrow night since Holly is coming in for the weekend from College I will share them(maybe) with Smart Pop and a movie here at home! It is Halloween movie time! Not too scary; mostly Disney like Haunted Mansion, and Tower of Terror, and Don Knotts Ghost and Mister Chicken.
Lastly the Ladybug Pillow is AWSOME! I haven't seen one like it. It has to be the softest thing! Wendy took it away from me. When I said I would share she started to cry; so I guess you know who slept with the pillow last night. At least I get to look at it. She said "It's My Secret Pal! Mike and I got the biggest kick out of her.
I'm not posting a photo, because Mike just put a fresh disk in and we don't have a cord to transfer them to the computer. I did take photos of the box of goodies and one of Wendy with them though. Once I can post them I will wether it's a late photo or not.
Thank you So Much Secret Pal!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so welcome! It will be fun hearing what things Wendy decides are hers over the months to come. I'll have to do some special things just for her in the months to come. What size is she?

If Gymboree had the bigger sandals left when I found those, I definately would've gotten them. They were so cute, I just had to get them no matter the size.

September 28, 2006 1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so welcome! It will be fun hearing what things Wendy decides are hers over the months to come. I'll have to do some special things just for her in the months to come. What size is she?

If Gymboree had the bigger sandals left when I found those, I definately would've gotten them. They were so cute, I just had to get them no matter the size.

September 28, 2006 1:31 PM  
Blogger Lesa said...

I just posted, but noticed it isn't coming up.
I had said...I had seen those when they had gone on sale too, but all they had were the tiny ones. I was tempted to get them, but am glad that I didn't it was much more fun getting them from you.
Wendy is a 24 month-2T in most things now, and a size 8 in shoes. She absolutely loves this Secret Pal exchange!!!
Lesa

September 29, 2006 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home