Monday, December 04, 2006

Thank You to Mary's Secret Pal!

GWCA JUNE 2006 SECRET PAL SWAP: November 2006
I've got the best Secret Pal! I was home ill and feeling pretty bad when there was a knock at the door. It was my November Secret Pal package! Talk about lifting my spirits! Inside was the sweetest, cutest little glow worm. You pull the handle on the bottom and it plays a lullaby and the wings light up. Tooooo Cute!! I can't wait to see my baby's reaction. That one may travel with us! My Secret Pal also remembered my birthday (the big "41") by sending me a beautiful coffee cup and saucer with a fall design, filled with a variety of tea bags and chocolate. My husband's the coffee drinker, but I do love hot chocolate and hot tea at times. It's absolutely perfect! Thanks again for everything and for making my "blah" day so much brighter! Maybe one day I can thank you in person! I WILL get photos added as soon as I can slow down long enough to figure it out!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked them. I wasn't sure what to call the toy...glow worm, butterfly, or a dragonfly, but thought it would go with your theme.
I just loved the cup and saucer...very fall.
Hope your November was good. I hope you are feeling much better now.
Keep a look out for your December Package.
Your Secret Pal

PS...did you take a close look at the tea packets??? That is a clue. Hum

December 09, 2006 3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home