Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Second November Package!!!




I came home late the other night to find a large shadow sitting on top of my mailbox. It was my SP gift.
Inside was a treat for me~ my favorite cookies; I just love the Snackwell Devils Food Cookies!! How on earth did you know??
Wendy opened her treat bag up and found many cooking treats...right up her alley. She loves to cook with her kitchen items. She was so excited over it.
Mylie got the most adorable little outfit. I absolutely adore the tiny little hat. I just squealed when I saw it. I love the socks and top also. Funny I had just bought Wendy the little green top with the same fox on the bottom along the hem line. It will be so neat if Mylie is that small. If the CCAA is kind enough to us and gives us our request she could be that tiny! Mike and I requested 0-8 months; so I hope we are that lucky. I bet it will fit. Wendy was pretty tiny for her age when we got her.
Thanks so much. You are without a doubt the Best SP!
Lesa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lesa! I'm so glad you both liked the treats. I just happened upon all the plastic foods while shopping at Target, and couldn't resist getting them for Wendy. I've been holding onto the outfit for Mylie for several months now. No reason, I just wanted to send other things first. And, the Snackwells, well I think you mentioned them and the Hot Tamales a while back in a post on the yahoo site. I've been fortunate to catch some important clues along the way... and jot them down in my growing list for you and Wendy! You are so fun to shop for and I look forward to the months ahead!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
Your Secret Pal

November 20, 2006 9:19 AM  
Blogger Lesa said...

You are such a sweet and thoughtful Pal! I can't wait to meet you face to face.
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Lesa

November 20, 2006 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home