Thursday, September 28, 2006

Yeah!!!!!


Yeah for my Secret Pal! I have been home sick from work today. I finally started feeling better and ventured out to the mailbox. Nothing cures a headache like a surprise! I got the cutest yellow outfit, a fun rattle and a "water temperature" duck. My husband has wanted to get one of these since we decided we were adopting - he thinks it is so funny. Now I know why I never bought one - I was supposed to get one from you. :) Thanks for everything - it made my day.

Lynn

3 Comments:

Blogger Michele M said...

Very cute onesie....I received the Temp Ducky too!

September 29, 2006 7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad you liked everything - we are quite fond of duckies in our house!!

Your SP...

September 29, 2006 10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have the Temp duck too. Imagine all of our "duck" all lined up in a tub somewhere. The thought makes me laugh.

October 01, 2006 9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home