Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Cynthia's Fabulous Secret Pal Gifts

I get so excited when I come home from work and see a box at my front door. I forget everything I need to do like take off my coat and focus on opening the box and see what awaits me inside. Yesterday my box was waiting for me and I was blown away by all the incredible gifts inside. My secret pal rocks!!!! In the box of treasures I found Dora the Explorer disposable bibs, sippy cups, a tumbler, bib, placemat and dishes set. I think Dora is great and I can't wait for Taylor to use her Dora goodies. In addition, I got a package of Reeses Peanut Butter cups (they were delicious!!!), a Reeses Peanut Butter cup ornament, a pink flower with a lady bug night light and a cute lady bug maze toy. Everything is wonderful and I loved it all. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

It was perfect timing for all the Dora the Explorer goodies because on Thanksgiving my sister and I are going to be balloon handlers in the Macys Thanksgiving Day parade in NYC. Guess what balloon we will be walking down the streets of NYC....Dora the Explorer. Keep your fingers crossed for good weather in NYC on Thanksgiving.

Thank you again secret pal for everything. You are the greatest!!!!!
Cynthia

3 Comments:

Blogger Michele M said...

Wow Cynthia, that is so cool abt being a handler in the parade...I will look for Dora! Our weather here in NJ has been great so far...I will keep my fingers crossed for a nice warm sunny day.

November 14, 2006 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cynthia, I'm so glad you liked everything and that's weird on the timing of me sending you the Dora stuff. I've been 'collecting' all the Dora dining stuff I can find for the past couple of months. I just love it - it's so cute.

Good luck at the parade. I'll pray for good weather for you guys. I think they broadcast the Macy's parade in our area too - so I'll watch for you. Make sure someone takes pictures of you and your sister with the balloon - I'm sure Taylor would love seeing mommy and her aunt with Dora.

Have a great time at the parade and a Happy Thanksgiving. Hopefully your last without Taylor.

Your Secret Pal

November 15, 2006 10:45 AM  
Blogger Lesa said...

Cynthia,
Wow, how wonderful! I have always wanted to go to the Parade in New York.
Your Pal is right take lots of photos! I'll keep an eye out for you! Any of idea of what you might be wearing???? Maybe you can give us a peace sign or something.
Lesa

November 15, 2006 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home