Friday, November 03, 2006

Hey Secret Pal!!!

First of all, THANKS SO MUCH for the beautiful outfit for Emma and the cutiepie t-shirt for Beth. We cannot wait to see Emma toddle around in it! And thanks so much again for thinking of Beth also. As soon as I can, I will get pictures taken of your beautiful gifts so they can be posted to the blog.

Now, why am I posting my thank you so late? I just got the package today--here's why. There is another address down the street with an address that is just like ours but with two of the street numbers reversed...the package has been sitting in their mailbox (we have community mailboxes). I know this as they were out of town and came by today to drop the package off after they checked their mail!

So, thank you so much again dear Secret Pal...and yes, I hope that we DO have our babies by this time next year!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home