Saturday, December 09, 2006

HAPPY HOLIDAY WISH!!!!!!!!!

I just wanted to tell everyone Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year's.

I really feel so close to all you guys since we are all on the same emotional journey together. Sometimes I wish we could all get together for lunch and shopping because I feel like I know you guys all so well. I also think about you guys a lot when I'm shopping - I'll see something with lambs or in red or with surf boards or flip flops on it and I just want to call you guys and say 'I found the perfect xxxxx for you do you want me to pick it up for you?'. Then I remember that I really don't know you guys quite that well in that kind of way - just kind of weird. But I guess what I'm trying to say is you guys are always on my mind and if I'm having a good or bad day I'm worried or happy for you guys too. I know this roller coaster has had some bad dips on it lately and so in my book that means that we're due for some much needed ups too. Whether we truly get them or not isn't for us to decide but it is comforting knowing that I have all you guys riding the same ride with me. I know sometimes we don't always see eye-to-eye on things (like the wait times) but we can still openly express our feelings - kind of like you can do with family and really good friends. I'm so glad that I can count you guys in that bunch of special people.

I know I will be counting all you guys in my blessings this holiday season.

I wish everyone and theirs families health, happiness, and the strength and patience we'll need now and to the time we travel to pick up our new babies.

Sherry and Sonny Spring

7 Comments:

Blogger LynnieB said...

Thanks so much, Sherry! I cannot tell you how much I needed to hear that today. It has been a big "down" weekend. It does help to know that we are not in this alone. I think we need to plan a ladies weekend sometime this Summer and just go have a blast! I would even coordinate if people were interested. Anyway, thanks again! Merry Christmas to all! Lynn

December 10, 2006 6:45 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Sherry, you are so thoughtful. Thanks for the holiday wishes. Right back at you and Happy Holidays to the rest of our group as well! You all make each day easier for me too and I know we will all get through this together!

December 10, 2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Lesa said...

Hi Sherry, and all of my June Sisters.
This is always a very busy time of year. Sherry I really appreciate the thoughtful time you took to write your message. It is so sweet.
I really feel close to all of you, too.
You guys have no idea how close we will become over the next several months. We are making life time friends as we speak. I am grateful to have such a wonderful group of sisters that I can express myself and share good and tough times, too. A Very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy Holidays to all, and a Happy New Year as well. Here's hoping that we have our daughters home for Christmas next year!!
I will be thinking of all of you; as I always do.
Lesa

December 10, 2006 9:12 PM  
Blogger Michele M said...

Hugs to you Sherry for such a thoughtful message. All you guys are great!! I have a place in the Poconos(Pa) I dont mind hosting there if Pennsylvania is of intereted to anyone???

December 10, 2006 9:20 PM  
Blogger JoAnne said...

Sherry, I have to echo all of what you and the others have already said. AND you did it so beautifully. I know that my wait is coming to an end but I want you all to know that I am still planning to be a member of this group and participate in all activities until ALL of our babies are home with us where they all belong. We are a group of people that were united for one reason but have learned to find MANY reasons to stay together. I appreciate you all and wish you all the best this holiday season and all year long! JoAnne

December 10, 2006 9:23 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Lynn - I think a weekend away this summer is a wonderful idea. I'm in.


Michele - The Poconos sounds fun to me. I've never been there. But, I'm open to anywhere.

December 11, 2006 9:36 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Hi Sherry and the rest of the gang! I feel the same way about this awesome group of people I'm getting to know. I look forward to continuing our "family" in the years to come, and hope to share many moments of great joy and possibly a few tears as our children blossom.

Happy Holidays to Everyone!
Susan

December 11, 2006 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home