Monday, April 16, 2007

Thank you to Cynthia's SP


Hi,

I want to thank my SP for my wonderful April gifts. I received for Taylor a really cute Pull Along Music and Movement Dudley and Daisy. It is so cute and I can't wait for Taylor to play with it. I also received some bubble pendants that I am sure will come in handy at bath time. Also received really nice smelling (sweet pea) bubble bath and body lotion. Already started using these :) Last but no least is a really cute strawberry flvored pig. I am slowly nibbling my way through the pig. The tail was quite tasty!!!


I love everything. Thank you so much you are the greatest.

Have a great week.

Cynthia

1 Comments:

Blogger Lesa said...

I just love the Mamma's and Papa's toys!! These sure are cute!
When we got Wendy someone gave us the M &P ladybug; we just love her.

Lesa

April 18, 2007 2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home