Sunday, April 08, 2007

A big "Thank You" to Diane's Secret Pal !


Hi Secret Pal,


Thank you so much for the wonderful gift! It was fun (as always) to find it on my porch and, when I opened it, I kept pulling out surprise after surprise. You really outdid yourself! Wow! Thank you so very much!


The bug growth chart perfectly matches my vision for the baby room. I haven't started painting or pulling it together yet but know this will be a wonderful addition to the theme! I love the cute little bodysuits and pants and can't wait to see my little one in them! The bath stuff and the candles will be great to help me relax a bit (much needed these days). They smell great! The chocolate bugs are almost too cute to eat! And, the stickers will be fun ... i plan to use a few of them for my spring garden pictures. I hope putting ladybugs on a page will bring good luck.


Thanks again and Happy Easter!

Diane

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diane,
I am so happy you liked the package. It's so fun to buy baby things, isn't it? I just have a hard time remembering what I've sent over the past months and hope I don't duplicate anything! Yes, I agree with you that maybe using the ladybug stickers will bring about a speedy referral. Hurry! Use them today!! Take care.

April 09, 2007 12:11 AM  
Blogger Lesa said...

What a neat group of items. I love the growth chart!! I have found large flowers for our nursery/Wendy's room and that would go really well. I'll have to find one for thier room.

Lesa

April 09, 2007 10:15 AM  
Blogger Lesa said...

What a neat group of items. I love the growth chart!! I have found large flowers for our nursery/Wendy's room and that would go really well. I'll have to find one for thier room.

Lesa

April 09, 2007 10:16 AM  
Blogger Lesa said...

What a neat group of items. I love the growth chart!! I have found large flowers for our nursery/Wendy's room and that would go really well. I'll have to find one for thier room.

Lesa

April 09, 2007 10:16 AM  
Blogger Lesa said...

That should not have copied that many times!! Sorry.

Lesa

April 09, 2007 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home