Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter/Spring Susan's Secret Pal!







Thank you Secret Pal for the awesome Easter package!!! It came on Saturday afternooon--perfect timing for the holiday weekend! I love the little sun dress, it's sooooo adorable! It's the size I've been buying most, so we're thinking the same on clothing purchases. It's hard not knowing sizes or seasons to buy for, but even harder not to buy in advance. Little girls clothes are just too cute, I really have to control myself these days!

Scooter loved the quacking duck toy! I had to tell him that it was for Maiya, as well as the duck bath puppet, when he decided to try and swipe it from the dining table. Oh, and I haven't had Peeps since I was a kid, but I am one of those adults who still likes them along with those orange Circus Peanuts that so many kids like! They were gone quickly, too quickly for me to find chocolate sauce to dip them in! I wanted to "fondue" them, but Roger decided we needed to experience them like kids do. Thank you for everything!

I hope you had a nice Easter and will soon be seeing warmer weather come your way, wherever you are. Speaking of, it's so hard not to guess who you are! I keep thinking I've got it figured out, but then something confuses me and I change my mind. And, it's even harder being a Secret Pal and not revealing myself! One of these days I'm going to goof and sign my name in response to a thank you on the yahoo group, or on the card I send with the packages! If I haven't already done so, it's only a matter of time.

Happy Spring Pal! Hopefully we'll be seeing the referrals blooming in the weeks and months to come!

You're the best!
Susan

5 Comments:

Blogger Lesa said...

Susan you won't believe this, but I posted my name when answering my pal's message and had to SCURRY FAST to erase the message....of course this was on the other group I'm on.
I about had a heart attack over the whole thing. LOL!!
In a way I can't wait until we reveal ourselves, but don't want it to be over either.

Cute dress!!!!

Lesa

April 09, 2007 11:56 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

Why would you think it'd be over if we revealed ourselves? Even if I do somehow reveal myself (or already have), I won't give up on this until we ALL have our referrals. I just keep worrying that my pal will take another route and leave our group before that happens. I sure hope not, but would totally understand given the wait that seems to be ever lengthening. Come on CCAA, let's pick things up!!! Please!!!

Susan

April 09, 2007 1:39 PM  
Blogger Lesa said...

Oh, Susan.....I didn't mean that it would be over. I just love keeping it to myself.
If you take a look at Mary's comments you will know just what I mean!!
The darn cat is out of the box for one of us!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
This really did happen to my pal on our other 06' group. I just didn't catch it this time. I think too much was going on this weekend when I repied.
NUTS!! or as Wendy says OH PICKLES!!

Lesa

April 09, 2007 5:49 PM  
Blogger Lesa said...

I meant out of the bag....LOL
Lesa

April 10, 2007 9:05 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hi, gals!
Susan, the dress is sooo cute! Can't wait to see a little girl in it! So springy! Yes, I was informed that Lesa is my Secret Pal. That's okay, though. I told her I was honored!

Mary

April 10, 2007 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home