Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My B-Day and November Gifts

Sorry it took so long for me to post but it has been a bit hectic for me this last week. As promised here the wonderful gifts that I received for both my birthday (one of those 40+ ones) and for my November Secret Pal gift. Those that know me know that I LOVE books!!!! I have neither the Mother Goose or Shaoey and Dot. Check out the Big Bird Goes to China DVD! It even has Chinese in it. And, I love vanilla and the lotion and gel. Thank you so much.
JoAnne

2 Comments:

Blogger Michele M said...

JoAnne: Shaoey & Dot and BB Goes to China are a def on the "to get" list. I heard they are both great.

November 14, 2006 8:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you liked your November box. I got a copy of BB Goes to China myself and have watched it. It is fun and a neat way to learn about China. I hope you and Danielle will enjoy watching it together. Can never have enough books especially children. I hope you will enjoy reading them to Danielle. I hope you had a great birthday. I know fining that finding out that you have been choosen for the SN child you selected has to be the ultimate. I hope this week is less hectic for you. Have a great one.
Your SP

November 15, 2006 8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home