Sunday, December 10, 2006

Thank you to Diane's Secret Pal !


Secret Pal, Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts! I returned last night from a week in Japan for work, tired, and dragging in the pile of mail... then, I saw a box in the door! I dropped the rest of the mail and opened the package. It was just the smile that i needed at the end of the long week. I love the ladybug light... it is now in my living room but once i do the nursery it will move there. It goes perfectly with the "bug" theme i'm planning (but for now i'll take it's good luck charm in the main room). The figurine is very sweet and warmed my heart. Thank you so much for the thoughtful gifts... you're a wonderful secret pal! Have a great holiday season! Diane

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad the package put a smile on your face. I was hoping it arrived safely. Enjoy it and have a great holiday season!

December 10, 2006 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home