Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ladybugs Galore!

Just a quick note to say thank you for the wonderful box of goodies I received several days ago. What a wonderful collection of ladybugs! I just love the ladybug photo frame, pen, liquid soap, the stationary, and vase hugger! (My grandson loves the Gerber Graduate snacks). Thank you, also, for the bracelet, the sweet pink outfit and socks, and last but not least, the chocolate! You are the greatest, and I can't wait to find out who you are! What a fun package, and they always brighten my day, regardless of what else is happening that day. Again, thank you so much.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary,
I'm so glad that you got the package!
Just curious did you get it on Valentines?
I'm happy that you liked the package.
Yes, it will be fun to finally be able to tell you who I am, but until then it is just as much fun to keep surprising you each month.
Your Secret Pal

February 21, 2007 4:01 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

As a matter of fact, I did get it on Valentine's Day! It was such a wonderful surprise! You are always so thoughtful. Thanks again!

March 01, 2007 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad it made it in time.

SP

March 01, 2007 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home