Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thank You Cynthia's Secret Pal

I love coming home on Fridays to find packages at my door. Last Friday there one was from my wonderful secret pal. The box was full of such wonderful gifts. I got 2 heart votive candle holders (have already been burning them), a bag of Hershey kisses in truffle flavor (never saw them before) they were very very good, a longsleeve pink onsie and a pink and multicolored striped skort - soooo cute, a little cup cake note holder, magnetic note pad, a chocolate scented note pad and pencil, white chocolate and raspberry scented bbuble bath, body butter, bath beads, lib balm, body lotion and body scrub. I have already started using the bath products. They are great and smell so good. Thanks you sooooooo much for everythng I loved it all.
Have a great day :)
Cynthia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home