Monday, February 05, 2007

Thanks to Diane's Secret Pal !!


Hi Secret Pal,


I came home tonight to find a package on my doorstep. It is always such a great surprise to see a box! You really outdid yourself once again. Secret pals ARE special... thank you so much for the ornament. I have it hanging above my computer to remind me that even when the wait seems long, I'm so lucky to have you and this group during the journey! The yellow outfit is so happy and sunny... it reminds me on this day when the high was minus 4 here in wisconsin that spring and summer will indeed arrive (hopefully the groundhog was right and spring will be early this year!). Last, but certainly not least, the keepsake frame is beautiful!! I love the messages on it "Children bring sunshine to a mother's heart" and "Memories are among life's greatest treasures"... I can't wait to put little keepsakes, messages, and memories for my daughter in the inside pocket. What a wonderful idea! I hope you're having a good beginning of 2007 and sure hope that the memores start sooner rather than later!! :)


Thanks again!

Diane

3 Comments:

Blogger Lesa said...

Hey Secret Pal, How special that is to find a Secret Pal ornament.
Lesa

February 05, 2007 8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How neat! I love the ornament. The dress is too adorable also.

Michele M(I didnt feel like signing in)

February 06, 2007 11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diane, I'm so glad you like your gift. I have to apologize for getting your January gift to you so late. There have been some crises in our family recently, but all seems to be working out better than I expected it would. I will do better this month, I promise. Take care and stay warm and safe! One day I hope we meet, with our babies in our arms!

February 06, 2007 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home