Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Thanks for the adorable January gifts!!!!

Look at these adorable little shoes. Don't you just love them? I love the little cherries on them. They look so summery. I've taken them out of the package three times already to 'play' with them. They are so soft. I keep imaging what outfits she's going to wear with them. I can see a new addiction starting with these. And they look so comfy - why would she want to wear anything else? So I think I'll just have to get a pair in every color. :)

And check out this little hat. Doesn't it look like a little strawberry? And it's also super soft. I can't wait to get a picture of the baby in this. My SP has great taste in gifts. I'm always so excited to get her gifts. She's just the best!!!!

Thanks again SP for always making my day and sending the babies such great presents.
:)

Hugs,
Sherry

1 Comments:

Blogger Lesa said...

Cute shoes, Sherry. They looks so soft.

Lesa

February 07, 2007 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home