Saturday, January 27, 2007

Lesa's Secret Pal gift.





I wanted to post my X-mas packages as well, but for some reason we can't find the photos....makes me so upset. We have three cameras, Mike's, Lacy's, and Holly's....who knows which camera they were taken with. I think Holly's, but haven't seen them since I took them.
If I find them today I will post as soon as I can. I want you to know we really loved the Candle Sticks! We had them on our table and enjoyed them the whole month.

As for this months package, I do have photos of them.....YEA!
We really loved the Frog hooded towel, duck hand puppet and the cute little crab bath toy.
Wendy loved her Mickey Mouse books, too.

I hate being behind in sharing my photos. I truely enjoy taking them and posting them for you and everyone to see.
Pardon Little Wendy....she has chocolate on one of her teeth, and I didn't know this as I was taking the picture. She is into Captian Jack Sparrow these days; so I guess that could be a blackened tooth. LOL

Thank you so much for being understanding. You are by far the best secret pal, and we can't wait to meet you.

Lesa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're very welcome Lesa! I'm so glad you got your your photo's figured out. I wasn't worried in the least, just always hope that things make it to you through the post, especially with your wacky weather you were having.

I checked out your album and love the photo's of your furbabies! Luther and Tallulah are adorable--Ethel Mae Potter--what a princess! I'm sure not one of them is spoiled! Now that I've seen photo's, I'm going to have to send some treats for them as well.

Have a great day.
Your Secret Pal

January 29, 2007 10:18 AM  
Blogger Lesa said...

Oh,you are so right that they are spoiled.
Funny, everyone who meets Luther grabs him up and wants to take him home. He is just a sweet little man.
Holly always tells him he is HOT.
All three are very needy for love. NOT...
Yes, our weather was very strange, and I hear we are in for another bout of it at the end of this week.
Groundhog day is coming soon I'm hoping for a early spring. It isn't likely though.

Thanks again.

Lesa

January 29, 2007 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home