Wednesday, January 31, 2007

A Message to Mary's Secret Pal

Hi, Secret Pal!
Just a note to say thank you so much for the box of goodies you sent a few days ago! I am a little late posting, and I apologize. Life gets crazy around here at times! But the wonderful items we received were just what we needed to brighten our day! So many neat items, and what I love about them is they are items I can take to China with me, like the sippy cups, the JOhnson's take along pack, and the cardboard books. And I absolutely love the Fisher Price Little People doll (Sonya Lee). She's just adorable. I'm busy working on our nursery and I can't wait to get everything in its place. Thank you so much for your thoughfulness. You're the best!

Mary Walker

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so welcome! I tried to think of some travel items. I think Sonya Lee will be just right for small hands even though they say 2 and up.
I didn't see any small parts on her that could keep you from letting a little one play with her.
I can't wait to see you post some nursery photos.
Take Care.
Your Secret Pal

January 31, 2007 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home