Friday, March 02, 2007

Thank You Secret Pal

Danille and I received the most adorable package this month. The theme was the Chinese New Year and it certainly fit the bill. I absolutely LOVE the lady bug rain boots. If you could please post where you got them because I would like to buy them for a friend who is also waiting. The lady bug toy/book is great too. We also got some other cute lady bug "stuff". I will try to post Miss Danielle in her new boots ASAP. She is currently a size 6 and the boots are a 7 so she will have plenty of wear.
Thanks again Secret Pal. We love it all and appreciate your generousity and thoughtfulness

Love,

JoAnne and Danielle

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi JoAnne and Danielle,
I have had the ladybug boots for quite some time so my memory of where I got them is kind of fuzzy. I think I got them in a gift shop vs Target, Pottery Barn Kids etc. It was while I was away for a long weekend. I know I have seen them around so will keep my eyes open and if I find them anywhere I will let you know. Glad you like everything.
Your SP

March 02, 2007 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home