Monday, March 12, 2007

Thanks to Cynthia's SP






I want to thank my wonderful secret pal for the fabulous gifts I received when I got home Friday night. When I opened the box I was so delighted and excited by what was inside. Adorable ladybug slippers and a ladybug plush pillow with places for 3 pictures. I am going to follow my secret pas's suggestion and put my referral pictures in them and have it with me when I sleep and can dream about her. Also in the box were the cutest pj's with flowers and ladybugs and a very soft red bathrobe. I love them and can't wait to put Taylor in them. Thank you so much you are very thoughtful and have great taste.




As you can see I figured out how to take pictures from my new toy and put them on my computer and include them in this post. I also included a picture of my chinese new year gifts. Isn't the pig cute.




Thanks again for everything.


Cynthia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home