Saturday, March 17, 2007

Thanks to Diane's Secret Pal


Hi Secret Pal,

I came home last night to a box of surprises! It's always so fun to find the box on my porch. I absolutely love the red dress and little socks... it is adorable. It's hard to imagine feet that tiny :) The "pjs" are really fun and so creative! I don't think i can take them apart. The color changing sippy cup is really fun... and i definitely love chocolate. I had to put it away so i wouldn't open it immediately!

Thanks again!
Diane

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diane,
I am so glad you like your secret pal gift. One of these days, I'll get things together and get it to you on time. When we get our little girls, I'd like to see a picture of your daughter in that little dress. I love to see little girls in dresses. Watch-I'll get a little girl who is a tomboy! (Hee! Hee!) That's okay. I'll still love her! Take care!

March 17, 2007 9:03 PM  
Blogger diane said...

Hi Secret Pal,
I too figure I'll get a tomboy as I dream of a girl in dresses... but either way will be wonderful. I will definitely share a picture! Thanks again!

March 19, 2007 6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home