Monday, March 12, 2007

You Are the Best!!!

Danielle is now the proud owner of her very own personalized stationary, complete with personalized labels. It is absolutely adorable. The design is appropriately a ladybug and each notecard has her name and a cute ladybug on it. I love it and I know she will too. She needs notecards to help with all of the thank yous she and I need to send for all of the wonderful gifts that she has received. I wish that I could send one to "our" secret pal but since we don't know who you are please accept this little note as our "thank you". And imagine it printed on the stationary that you sent us. You are always so kind, thoughtful, generous, and truly wonderful. We love you and all that you do for us.
Love,
JoAnne and Danielle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home