Monday, March 26, 2007

Thank You Susan's Secret Pal!


Happy Spring to you my pal, and to the group too! It's a gorgeous day here, and our weekend was beautiful too. A close second to the wonderful weather, was receiving my Secret Pal's gift on Saturday. Thank you so much for the everything! The jumper is adorable, as are the socks and bibs. It's hard to look at this little outfit and not be able to put our little one in it at this time. I can picture her wearing it, and I can almost feel her close to me in my arms. She will be so hug able in this soft little outfit. I love the candle scent too, and have it in the nursery at this time.

Your package, as well as the weather, was a breath of fresh air this weekend! I hope we will meet some day in the future and share our dreams of motherhood in person.

Happy Easter!

Susan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm glad you enjoyed everything. I too can just picture your little girl in the outfit... hopefully next Easter!! The weather here was beautiful... it seems that spring is finally ready to arrive.

Until next month,
Your secret pal

March 26, 2007 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home