Monday, May 21, 2007

A Belated Thank You to my Not-So-Secret Pal!

April and May Secret Pal Gifts


Kevin posing with my Mother's Day books from my Secret Pal!


Pink Ticklish Hippo-VERY SWEET!

I feel awful for being so delingquent in thanking the best Secret Pal in the whole wide world! Lesa, will you please forgive me? I get so wrapped up in my own crazy world some times, but I do want you to know that I love everything and I will miss your wonderful packages after next month. You have been absolutely great! And up until March, I really had no idea who my Secret Pal was!


Thank you so much for the wonderful goodies! I hope you like the photos. I made Kevin pose with them. Doesn't he look enthused? He really likes the tickle giggle hippo and loves to torture the cats and Sunshine by making it laugh. We both love to receive packages in the mail. He always lets me open them but he's as excited as I am to find out what's inside. Everything will go so nicely in my "garden" themed nursery. I can't wait to get it all put together!

Take care, Lesa, and thanks for being such an inspiration and mentor during this process of waiting...and waiting...and waiting.



Mary

2 Comments:

Blogger Lesa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 22, 2007 9:28 AM  
Blogger Lesa said...

My computer decided to have a mind of it's own! It published before I was ready for it to. Weird. I have a problem with that for some reason. It just jumps around and I have to get it back on track way to often. This was the first time it posted on it's own though!!
I'm glad you liked the package. I will miss sending you things. I am saving the most for the last package.
My favorite lately that I sent you was the little laughing Hippo. I laughed so much and thought it would make a great pick me up for you.
I'm honored that I was able to be an inspiration to you. Hopefully we won't be waiting much longer.
I enjoyed getting to know you more on our drive to S.A.
We need to get together this summer.

Lesa

May 22, 2007 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home