Sunday, May 13, 2007

My FABULOUS May & Mother's Day gift

I really hate to brag - but I must. I have the most incredible, amazing, wonderful, and generous Secret Pal ever!!!! I can't believe the absolutely wonderful gift she sent me for Mother's Day.

Let's back up a couple of days.

On Tuesday of last week I got an email from my SP saying that she mailed my May gift and I would be receiving it in a couple of days but not to open it until Sunday. (she has a secret email address that she used to send me messages some times)

On Thursday of I received a package in the mail. Now, it was from 'Red Envelope' - so I knew I would love it. But, I couldn't open it. And I really wanted to. But, I had promised I wouldn't. So I was good.

Friday came - I checked out the box again. I moved it from the snack bar to the kitchen table. Sitting there all alone - just waiting for me to open it.

Saturday came - I moved the box to dust under it and placed it back in the same spot. So tempting. I then thought - just open it - she'll never know. Very tempting. But, I was good and didn't open it. Only a few more hours.

Sunday morning - 6:15am the dogs wake me up for food. The first thing I see when I enter the kitchen is the box on the table. But, the dogs would never allow me to open it before feeding them. Ok - now I can open it!!!!!

And look what's inside.















Ok - Since my picture taking skills aren't the best - here's what that picture from the Red Envelope website looks like:

So thank you SP from the bottom - top and middle of my heart. You have made this Mother's Day truly amazing. This is a day I won't soon forget.

And your generosity is amazing too.

Word can not express how much I love this and you.

You are a wonderful kind person.

Love,

Sherry

3 Comments:

Blogger Lesa said...

Nice..... VERY NICE!!!!

Lesa

May 15, 2007 9:12 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I love this necklace and have looked at it many, many times! Very cool and oh so special to get from your Secret Pal!

May 16, 2007 10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! So glad you like it! I've had my eye on it for you since we started the swap. I figured that this month was THE month to do it. Huge hugs!

May 19, 2007 2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home