Wednesday, May 09, 2007

We Love You Secret Pal

Secret Pal:
Danielle and I received your package yesterday. She loves to open up gifts. Since she has come home she has gotten so many (including her birthday) that she thinks all gifts are for HER!! Well, Danielle loves her Piglet. She actually brought him (her) to school with her today. I love the summer dress (perfect size). It will look soooo good on her. She has been spending a lot of time outside and is getting a suntan (even with sunblock). Interestingly, the dress is a "heartstring" and my sister-in-law used to work for them YEARS ago before they sold out to the "big guys". My nephews used to wear all of their clothes when they were toddlers. It brought up some good memories when I saw the tag.
I love my candles and candle holder. Fits my house perfectly!!
You also sent me my first Mothers Day Card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank You. I apologize for skipping my thank you to you last month. It was a really hectic month with me going back to work and Danielle starting Daycare. That is really no excuse, expecially condidering all that you do for us, but it is the honest truth. Please know that we do appreciate you! Please accept my apology.
Love,
JoAnne and Danielle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home