Monday, October 02, 2006

A Big Thank You to My Secret Pal

I am finally back on-line and wanted to thank my secret pal for my wonderful gifts. They came just as I was getting ready to leave for vacation and unfortunately I didn't have access to the sites to say thank you until now. I had a friend post a message to the Yahoo group but it got posted to the wrong group.
I love my gifts!!!! I was so excited to get the box when I got home. I didn't even take off my coat before opening it. The ladybug scrunchy/sponge holder is adorable. It is sitting next to my kitchen sink just waiting for me to wash some dishes. It is so cute!!!!
The ladybug blanked is just perfect. It is so soft. Everytime I go to the store and look at blankets I have to feel them for softness. This one takes the prize. I will get lots of use out of it. I might even take it to China with me!!!
The journal is just perfect. I am not much for woriting down thoughts but I am a big list person. I will use it for everything adoption related going forward....track dates, keep a record of my secret pal gifts, writing down things I want to get as I look through the stores. It will definately keep me organized as I plan for the big trip to China. I can't wait to start my first entry this week.
I really like doing the secret pals. I have been having fun buying for my secret pal and I love receiving things from my secret pal. It will make our wait go by faster.
Thanks again for everything secret pal. I love all my gifts. They will get lots of use and when using them, I will think of my secret pal.
Have a great day!!!!
Cynthia

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very welcome!

October 03, 2006 7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home