Saturday, October 28, 2006

Thanks Secret Pal !!



Secret Pal,

While out raking leaves this morning, the postman came with a big box. Of course, that was it for the leaves, I had to run inside and open the box! First I found the card... it is so perfect and so wonderful that it was made with such care! Then, what a wonderful box of surprises... an adorable outfit with a cute critter peeking out of the pocket and a matching hat, the puppets (how fun!), the candle that smells so good, the frosty bear, the washcloths, and books with a spot to add a photo (that then peeks out through the pages. The books made me misty... I can't wait to have a picture of my so anticipated little daughter and picturing the photos in the books brings the dream even more to life! Thank you so much for the very thoughful gifts!! You are wonderful!

Thanks again,
Diane

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooo glad you liked the gift. I hope all of our waits go quickly. Enjoy!

October 30, 2006 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home