Monday, October 23, 2006

Happy October!



I received my Secret Pal gift on Saturday! What a nice way to end the week! The card that was sent with everything couldn't have been more perfect, and made me tear up a little. It matched the dream I had earlier in the week that I posted on the yahoo site. This may have just been coincidental or a perfect plan, no matter as I took it as another reinforcing "sign" of good things to come. Thank you so much for helping to keep my dream alive!

I adore everything in my package, and can't wait to fill the photo book to send off to the orphanage or foster home once we get our referrals. The Baby Einstein Lullaby CD hasn't been listened to yet, as once again I'm afraid I'll get too emotional once it fills my heart. I love it though! The toys are great too, and some will likely be making the trip with us.

Thank you again for your thoughtful and meaningful gifts! Happy October to you too!

Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home