Thursday, October 19, 2006

A Halloween Thank You to My SP

The other day I received a really cute Halloween card from my SP. Last night when I got home there was another box sitting at my front door. It cheered me right up since I had just got home from a really long (2 1/2 hours) homeowners board meeting. When I opened the box, there were not 1, not 2 but 3 bags of Halloween Candy!!! There was a bag of peanut butter kisses, gummy candy body parts and black and orange whoppers (malted milk balls.) My sweet tooth went into over drive. I held off opening the kisses because I knew they would be gone in an hour (yes I have NO will power). I did open the whoppers and proceeded to sample them. What a great way to end a very long and tiring day.
It is so nice to see everyone post pictures. I decided it was about time I did to. This morning I took pictures of all my SP gifts but sicne I don't have a digital camera (yet), I have to get them developed first. Hopefully by early next week I will post pictures of all the wonderful gifts I have received.
Thanks again to my wonderful SP for the Halloween candy. You made my day.
Have a great Thursday everyone.
Cynthia

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are very welcome!

I really do love shopping for you and Taylor.

Your Secret Pal.
:)

October 25, 2006 10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home