Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thank you so much, dear Secret Pal!


Dear Secret Pal,

Your gift couldn't have arrived at a more perfect time! After a long 12 hour day, I came home only to find your delightful present! You certainly know how to make a girl's day!!

The scrapbook pages are just perfect and talk about making it easy... I love love love them... the 3-d add-ons are very cool and I can't wait for Halloween and Thanksgiving to be over, so I can load my pictures on them.

With a 3 year old at home, our lives are pretty full so I very much appreciate the kindness and the thoughtfulness of anything that is easy. That fact that it is way cute is certainly an added bonus. Thanks again, dear secret pal - you are the best!

Hugs,

Patti

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you like them Patti. Happy Halloween!

October 26, 2006 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home