Monday, December 11, 2006

A Big Thank You to Cynthia's Secret Pal

I love coming home and finding packages at the front door. It is a great way to end the day and if it is a Friday it is a great way to start the weekend. Last Friday my secret pal package was waiting for me and it made my day!!!! I was thrilled to find the most adorable outfit....blue corduroy pants, a blue and white print top and a really cute while fleece poncho. I am sure that poncho will get lots and lots of use. I can't wait to put the whole outfit on Taylor when she comes home. I also got two books...Good Night Moon and The Runaway Bunny. I have given Good Night Moon as a gift so often I was really nice to get my own. I will really enjoy reading it to Taylor.

Thanks again for a fabulous box of gifts. I love them all.
Happy Holidays.
Cynthia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home