Wednesday, January 10, 2007

A Big Thanks to Cynthia's Secret Pal!!!

Hi,
I so look forward to seeing a box covered with lady bugs sitting on my front stoop each month. Was thrilled to see a box their Monday night and couldn't wait to get it inside to open up. This month I received the most wonderful book called "Bedtime Book." I started reading the stories and couldn't put it down. They are beautiful. You are right the art work is fabulous!!!! I am going to go on her web site and hopefully find a print for Taylor's room. I can't wait to read the book to her. I am sure she will enjoy it as much as I do.

Every year I keep saying that I am going to get a pocket calendar for my hand bag/tote bag and never do. Well now I have one thanks to my SP and hit has lady bugs on the cover. I sat right down and started entering things and put it right in my tote bag. It will help me keep control of my often hectic schedule!!

I also really like the little "Hey Girlfriend" daily calendar. I have it on my dresser and each morning a look at the saying for the day. They are great!!! Definately put a smile on my face and make me start the day out with a chuckle. Always a good way to start the day :)

Thanks again secret pal. I love everything you send me. You have such great taste.
Cynthia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home