Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Pictures of my December gifts!!!!




Finally - I got around to posting pictures of my great December gifts. And by the way in case anyone is interested the name of the book I got was 'outsiders within - Writing on Transracial Adoption'. It looks like a great book but I've had the flu since Christmas Day and haven't had a chance to start it yet. I'm hoping to next week - when I feel normal again. And the candle smells GREAT!!! I've already burned it a couple of times. I just love it and I love the top for it too. I feel much better burning it like that with the dogs 'bouncing' around with it lit. Thanks again SP for always sending such wonderful gifts - you really seem to know me so well. Kind of spooky. And honest I don't know who you are yet........
Again, thank you so much for the wonderful and very thoughtful gifts. You are truly making this journey a little bit brighter.
Until next month,
Hugs - but not too close - I'm still sick
Sherry

1 Comments:

Blogger Michele M said...

Hey Sherry: let me know how the books is!

January 17, 2007 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home