Monday, January 08, 2007

DUCKS, DUCKS, & more DUCKS

I got the cutest secret pal gift today. The theme was "DUCKS". It had an adorable afterbath blanket (with hood) and washcloth. The blanket is white with DUCKS! There was the cutest bath temperature duck, a blue and yellow duck to float around the tub, and a beautiful stuffed duck wearing of course a yellow robe with DUCKIE slippers!!!!! ALL were in a gift bag with yellow ducks on it. As soon as I get my printer, which has my camera memory card slot, relaced after the fire I will post. Oh, I almost forgot. There were also 2 really cool chinese themed gifts. One was a book with stencils of chinese words; love, happiness, joy, etc. The other was a paper doll with a chinese girl and clothes. It was a great way to end a bad day and after last week I really needed the laugh. It was great and it all made me smile. Thank You for that Secret Pal
JoAnne

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi JoAnne,
Glad you received your January gift and liked it. It was fun shopping for it. Took several months to put together but thought it was kind of fun and what every bathroom needs. I hope Danielle will have fun playing with the little duckies in the tub. Enjoy and I hope you had a good day today.
Your Secret Pal

January 09, 2007 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home