Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Thank You Susan's Secret Pal




I adore everything! My package included: a bikini (the cutest!!!) with matching hat, beach coverup, and the coolest lime green sunglasses! I cannot wait to put our little Maiya in this adorable outfit! And, there was a special treat of Asian rice snacks, which is one of my favorites--seriously! I love everything, you are the greatest, and I will miss getting these special gifts from you. But, I also can't wait to find out who you are, and hope we get to travel to China together!

xxoo-
Susan

2 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Susan,that outfit is just adorable! I love lime green and I can just imaging your baby girl at the beach with you and Roger, running around in the sand. It'll be here before you know it. Wait and see.

May 23, 2007 10:10 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

I love it too Mary! It is just sooooo darned cute! We'll be at the lake next summer with her wearing it and building sand castles!

May 29, 2007 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home