Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My SP is so thoughtful and wonderful!!!!!

To my Secret Pal,

I can not put into words just how thoughtful your latest gift is. (for everyone else - she mailed me the book "We See the Moon" - by Carrie A. Kitze) You really went to a lot of trouble to run out, find me this book and express mail it to me so that I would have it before Friday - The Moon Festival. You are truly the best!!! I go home for lunch everyday to let the dogs out and to get the mail. :) I was so surprised to find a cute bug mailer in the mail box. I was even more surprised that it was from my GW SP. After letting the dogs out I sat down and read the book. I read it with tears in my eyes because of the beautiful and touching story, the amazing art work and how lucky I am to have you as my secret pal. So many things and emotions have fallen into place for me since we made the decision to adopt - but there are still moments like this when I know my life will change every day for the better because of this decision. You have truly touched my heart by your generosity and ability to know what I think and feel about the adoption and China. I really, really hope that we will be traveling to China together to pick up our babies because I really want to be able to spend time with such a wonderful person and introduce you to my daughter. I think we are going to have a wonderful group of travel mates. I can't wait. Plus, I think after we have our babies we will have to find a way to spend a Moon Festival together.

I can't take a picture of the cute mailer or book because my camera just landed in India 30 minutes ago.

Again - thank you, thank you, thank you.
I know this book will be one of my favorites too!
Sherry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home