Monday, October 02, 2006

Thank You Secret Pal!


A special thank you to my Secret Pal. The package came on Saturday while I was out running errands. When I returned my husband said IT CAME as I pulled into the driveway! I wasn't sure what he was referring to, due to all my recent on line and eBay shopping, so I asked what came. I think he's jealous he doesn't have a secret pal. He came in from the yard to see what had arrived. There it was, wrapped so nicely, my first baby gift and my first Secret Pal gift. I absolutely love the board books, especially the finger puppet one. I'm at home today, but will add a photo to this post when I get into the office tomorrow. The books have been added to her bookshelf in her bedroom, and are helping to make this seem all the more real with each passing day. Thank you so much Secret Pal! I look forward to being able to meet you some day in the not so far off future!

Susan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,

I'm glad you enjoyed the books. I loved the finger puppet one too and all the stuff for little fingers to touch in the dragon book. I'm glad I can help with the "realness" and anticipation. I feel the exactly the same way.

Your Secret Pal

October 15, 2006 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home