Thursday, December 14, 2006

Thank you to Lesa's Secret Pal!

Thank you so much for all of the Christmas goodies. Wendy really loves the bells that you sent her. I told my family that on Christmas morning in Germany they ring the bells for everyone to enter for gifts. Mike liked the idea. I love the Candle Sticks! They will grace our dinner table. I know Wendy will love the CD. I've been playing Christmas music in the car.
We can't wait to try the new Coffee. Mike said he has heard of it before. I love Coffee, Cocoa, and Teas.
I absolutely love the ornament!!!!!!!! I haven't seen that one before. I'll have to go to that site and look. It is nice to know that the proceeds go to a really good cause. I love that Proverb....I have it on our new site for Mylie.
Just need to figure out the address so I can share.
Thanks again....we did take tons of photos, but once again the disc is new. I really need to find the adaptor.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Lesa and family

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Lesa!

You are so welcome for the Christmas package. It was fun to put together! I was surprised to find the Houston Children's Choir Christmas CD at Target, and immediately thought of you all. It had your name on it long before I found the other "prizes". I love Christmas shopping and could've kept on going, so had to hold myself back. The bells were my last find and I thought of Wendy immediately. I'll have to get more for our little one for next year.

Wishing you all a safe and Happy Holiday Season.
Your Secret Pal

December 14, 2006 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home