Friday, December 29, 2006

Thank you!


Thanks to my Secret Pal. Your generous gift arrived today and boy, did I need it! I have to share the STUPID thing I did. My wonderful husband gave me a beautiful necklace and earring set for Christmas. Well, I loved it. Notice the past tense. In all the post Christmas clean-up and cross country travel, I inadvertently threw them away! I noticed this morning and I was just sick. So, today, as I sat wallowing in my self pity, I decided to take the dog for a walk and go get the mail. Surprise! There was your sweet package.
I love everything you sent - the onesies, the outfit, and the bib! Pink! The snowman earrings and pin are adorable. The calendar will be very useful and the chocolate and cake need no comment. :) Yum! The angel bear is so sweet and I am sure Caroline will love it.

Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness. Happy New Year to everyone!

Lynn

4 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Oh Lynn, that is awful about the necklace and earrings. Maybe they will turn up. If not - remember it's the thought that counts.

:)

Sherry

December 30, 2006 10:16 PM  
Blogger LynnieB said...

Thanks Sherry - bless his sweet heart - he bought me another set last night. I have a good man!

December 30, 2006 10:30 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Wow Lynn. I think I'd keep him if I was you! ;)

That's a great way to start off 2007 - knowing everything will work out in the end.

Hugs,
Sherry

December 31, 2006 1:39 AM  
Blogger Lesa said...

Oh my, Lynn. I'm so happy you now have another set. How sweet Tom is! Was the other set insured by any chance? Just a thought.
Happy New year to you.
Lesa

December 31, 2006 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home