Saturday, December 30, 2006

Danielle's Not So Secret Pal




Sherry and Sonny sent these and some other absolutely adorable outfits for Danielle. This is the second box of "goodies" that they sent me. The other contained a winter coat, bathings suits, more clothes, a few stuffed animals, and sippy cups. I feel like Danielle now has her own "secret pal". She is a very luck girl to have you all behind her giving both she and I your support. She is going to be the best dressed little girl in all of Ventnor New Jersey. I can't wait to share her photos and all of the information I have about her. Hopefully my TA will come soon and the floodgates will open. I promise! Thanks Sherry and Sonny.
JoAnne (day 38 waiting for TA)

5 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

You both are so very welcome!!!

Happy New Year's.

And here's to lots of good things to come in 2007 - for all of us!!!

Sherry

December 30, 2006 10:14 PM  
Blogger Lesa said...

Awwwww! That is so neat that you know who your pal is. Now I know who mine isn't. LOL
What cute outfits Sherry! Love the flip flop outfit.
Lesa

December 31, 2006 8:24 PM  
Blogger Sherry said...

Lesa - I'm not JoAnne's SP. I read that she was looking for a bathing suit for Danielle so I mailed her one. And a few other things.

So keep guess on who the SP is.
;)

Sherry

January 01, 2007 10:20 PM  
Blogger JoAnne said...

I do not know who my secret pal is. Sherry and Sonny have become "Pals" to Danielle and I in addition to my Secret Pal. I have no idea who my SP might be and I like the mystery.......

January 02, 2007 3:33 PM  
Blogger Lesa said...

My mistake..... I'm glad that Sherry could do this for you.
So the secret continues.....grin.
Lesa

January 04, 2007 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home