Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Thank you, Christine's Secret Pal


To my wonderful Secret Pal,

Thank you so much for the darling Mother's Day gifts. I really love the satin/cotton blankie, what a wonderful cuddle up with blankie! I can't wait to use the bows, they are adorable and the bib is so cute I won't want to use it! :-) I so look forward to see Samantha running around in the little romper. You have been such a blessing and I can't wait to "meet" you next month!
I have really looked forward to your packages every month, and I am sorry it took me so long to post a thank you for this gift, we got a new computer and it seemed to take forever for my hubby to get everything transfered over.

Again, thank you so much for the wonderful gifts and the caring heart behind them.

Love,
Christine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home