Friday, May 25, 2007

Thanks to Melissa's Awesome SP!




SP you are the best! I feel so blessed to have you and I am very sad this swap is ending next month. Finding your packages at my door or in my mailbox are so much fun and they always seem to come at just the right times when I need a little pick-me-up. I love the toys for Darby. I have been thinking about picking up some stacking cups after hearing what a hit they are with the babies and I love the ladybug teething toy too. Bootsie has taken over the catnip toy and this is the first time I have seen her play so intently in a while. She loves it. Thanks for thinking of the cats. In the tradition of my love of everything ladybug, the note nest and pin are fabulous! I also loved the book of thoughtful post-it notes. I have never seen anything like it before and I have already started using them. I like to stick handwritten little notes in my husband's or daughter's lunches so they are perfect.

Big Hugs!
Melissa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home