Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I received my SP Package and my Brown Envelope !!

The postman calls again....this time with three boxes, and our mail with the BROWN ENVELOPE!!!
One of the boxes was for Mike, one for Wendy from her Crib Mate, and my SP Package!
What a record day!
Inside my package was a Halloween gift bag. Inside the bag was a pair of fall socks for Wendy and the softest pair of socks for me! Wendy also got a little Halloween Bear holding a Pumpkin. A "My 1st Halloween" bib for Mylie. Then I pulled out two packs of Orville Redenbacher Pop Corn! "What on earth", I said. Then I pulled out a DVD of the Corpse Bride! Oh My Gosh! We don't have that one!!!! How exciting!
We sat down and watched it last night. Mike loves anything by Tim Burton; so does everyone else. Holly and Lacy went to the Theater when it was out.
Our family just loves HALLOWEEN! We started watching all of our Halloween movies at the end of September. I miss getting to see Sleepy Hallow and a couple of others that aren't Toddler friendly. Even though I don't like Blood and Guts types movies I do like Thrillers. Holly and I usually watch those types together and I miss my scary movie buddy. Here lately I try to watch some of those types while Wendy is either in Preschool or taking her afternoon nap. Luckily we have many that Wendy can watch with us.
Thank you Secret Pal! I can't wait to meet you.
Again, our disc is new so I will post a photo as soon as I can. It won't be long with how we take pictures around here.
I almost forgot....I also recieved a card for the Moon Festival from my SP all in the same day!!!
Your Pal,
Lesa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome! I didn't have as much for Mylie this time, but knowing you were a Halloween fan from a previous post, I decided to have fun with that theme. I was hoping the Moon Festival card would've made it to you sooner, but given our distance I'm not surprised. A clue to where I live--our weather is nothing like Texas. And, if it's four seasons you want, please come for a visit some day. We may have snow today or tomorrow. A record for us, says the weatherman.

October 11, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger Lesa said...

I had entered a correction in my post, but it didn't show up.
I received your Moon Festival Card on the same exact day I got the package.
For some reason your comment didn't show up under my message. I decided to check and you did post...weird.
Lesa

October 12, 2006 12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home