Monday, October 09, 2006

Thank you Cynthia's Secret Pal

Another surprise waited for me when I got home Friday night from work. I loved ending my week this way!!! My secret pal is so thoughtful and sends the best gifts. Taylor got her first outfit - a pretty pink velor Care Bears 2 piece outfit with a shirt to match. It is so cute. The books are great and I will enjoy reading them to her. You are right...every child should have music and the music toy is the perfect thing. The gifts for mommy were delicious. They didn't last long in my house. My favorite - peanut butter cup was my appetizer and the chocolate chip cake was my dessert. Now I know why I have stayed away from that aisle in the grocery store....quick and delicious.
Thank you sooooooo much for being so thougthful. The gifts made my day. Everything is wonderful :)
Have a great day!!
Cynthia

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad Taylor now has something to wear. I'm also glad that her first outfit was so soft and cute - I just loved it too.

One of my dogs loved the music toy. After I bought it home I had set it on the coffee table and she kept making it play with her nose. It was very cute. So really it's a 'used' toy. (I did wash the nose prints off...hehe) I finally had to put it up so she couldn't see it. If the dog liked it I'm sure Taylor will to.

Glad you liked the snacks - sounds like they were the perfect end to a long week!!!

Until next time!
Your Secret Pal

October 11, 2006 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home