Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Thanks Melissa's secret pal

I came home from work today and my daughter Katie went to check the mail and came back in with a package addressed to her. She was so excited to get a present from my secret pal. She just celebrated her 13th birthday and my secret pal (well I guess "our" secret pal) sent her the cutest journal. She loves to write and draw and was thrilled beyond belief. Thank you so much secret pal for being so thoughful. You made her day.

Melissa

From Katie:
Thank you so much for the journal, I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of it! Thanks for thinking of me.
Katie

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Katie: You are so welcome. I'm so glad to read how much you enjoy writing. Be well and enjoy!

October 04, 2006 6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home