Friday, December 15, 2006

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

My Secret Pal is awesome! I was surfing the net the other evening, doing some last minute Christmas shopping, when my husband came in and told me there was a package for me at the front door. Inside was the sweetest little pink frame with 2 little pink booties attached. So cute! Also, some nice Avon hand cream and a shimmery star guest soap. There was also a big bag of peppermint potpourri (which my husband and I LOVE). Forgive me, Secret Pal, for not knowing what the last item is for, the little china girl tassel. Some I've asked said it's a book mark, while others say it's a zipper pull or chain for a ceiling fan? PLEASE enlighten me. Anyway, I loved it all!!! Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness, and have a very Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Mary,
I'm so glad that you liked everything!
I guess the little girl charm was meant more as a bookmark, but could be one of any of the things you mentioned. I guess it could even hang on the tree if you would like. I just thought it was cute. I found it at a Chinese Cultural Day event.
I liked the frame so much that I got one for me too.
I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! I can't believe it is nearly upon us.
I really hope and pray we have our little one's this time next year.
Love,
Your Secret Pal

December 21, 2006 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home