Friday, December 15, 2006

Happy Hanukkah from my Secret Pal

Happy Hanukkah!!!!
Danielle and I received the most awesome Hanukkah package from my secret pal today! It could not have come on a better day. Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah. ALL of the gifts were individually wrapped in Hanukkah paper and gift bags. Danielle got the best "stuff". She got; sippy cups, snack bowls with lids, divided dinner plates, disposable bibs, and disposable forks & spoons. Then, as if that wasn't enough, she got a panda book, stacking wooden blocks, and a personalized music CD jsut for "Danielle". It is all so great and VERY useful and needed. To top it all off I got Yankee Candles in my favorite scents. I am probably going to be taking most of Danielle's gifts to China with me. I already have a suitcase in my spare room with "things to go" in it (not packed of course). AND, here is some great new news. I got an email from GW and my dossier is being reviewed. How exciting is that?? Another GW Mom who accepted her WC referral the same day as I did already got her TA. She was LID in 11/05 so her dossier was already past review. But, using the new on-line system she was able to get her TA in less than 3 weeks. That's amazing. She is going to the same orphanage as I am and she promised to take photos of all of the babies she sees so that after she posts I will be able to see my Danielle. ANYWAY, enough about me. THANK YOU my secret pal. We (Danielle and I) love you and your excellent taste and thoughtfulness.
Happy Holidays to All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
JoAnne and Danielle

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherry said...

Joanne and Danielle - Happy Holiday's to you guys too!

Sherry

December 17, 2006 12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi JoAnne,
I am so glad the box arrived for the first day of Hanukkah. I was hopeful that it would. I am glad you liked everything. I have so much fun shopping for Danielle. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that your TA comes very soon.
Happy Holidays to your and your family.
Your SP

December 18, 2006 9:43 AM  
Blogger Lesa said...

I can't wait to hear that you are on your way.
Happy Hanukkah and Happy Holidays.
Lesa

December 22, 2006 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home