Friday, December 15, 2006

What a Great SP I have!

I received such wonderful gifts today from my SP.....Nice end to the week. Got to LOVE the Fortune Cookie Snausages....for the puppies, of course. They have some cute sayings. I've never seen them in the stores yet.
Our other gifts include an initial ornament for Addison and a holiday jar with a great smelling candle in it.

We also receive the most precious tshirt for Addison and a holiday cd which I can't wait to listen to tomorrow. Amongst all those wonderful gifts were 2 yummy marshmallow santas...I already ate mine (no willpower here haha).

Thank you so much SP...you are awesome. HUGS to you! Have a great holiday season!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're very welcome! I couldn't resist the doggie treats and thought we were adorable. Hope the puppies like them! I wanted to get an ornament for Addison and couldn't find anything we liked in 2 other stores, but when I came across the "A", it seemed perfect. Have a super Holiday and hope we have our babies home with us next year!
Your SP

December 15, 2006 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home